Would you like to look at healthy food options and prepare some easy recipes on a budget for your family?
We will be running a six-week course for parents with children at Bournville and Windwhistle Primary Schools!
During the six weeks you will be:
- looking at how to get your 5 a day the easy way
- looking at how to include children in food preparation
- preparing simple and healthy meals
- discussing the best options for healthy packed lunches for school and picnics
- exploring how to reduce salt and fatunderstanding food labels
- Comparing costs and budgeting
- All ingredients will be provided
On the last session your child will be invited to come and taste some of the recipes prepared during the course!
Starting date: Tuesday 28 January 2014
Time: 9:00am – 11:00am
Venue: Bournville andWindwhistlePrimary Schools
(Alternate weeks) Please contact us before 15th January to book your place – 0193 427134