Please contact us to find out more. Do you have some great fundraising ideas? Can you help with business support? Can you help us promote the charity via your social networking sites? We would love to hear from you!
Regular giving means that we can plan for our future. Knowing that your gift is coming in to us each month makes a huge difference. By giving a little each month we can continue to support our families.
Funding Funding is used to provide solutions to the challenges faced by our local families and results in a range of support services being put in place including:
- After school and holiday activities to provide a safe and stimulating
- place for children to play.
- Breakfast clubs to ensure children begin their school day fully fed and improve attendance in schools.
- Parenting courses and support groups to increase parenting skills, self confidence and self esteem.
- Coordination between multi agency services and resources and improved communication.
- Adult learning opportunities.
- Volunteer support.
Volunteer with us
Our volunteers can help us with all sorts of things such as:
- Gardening at After School Club.
- Running community groups.
- Passing on a special interest or skill (Cooking, Crafts, IT etc).
- Helping at Community events.
If you would like to become a volunteer or would like further information about opportunities please e-mail email@example.com or call 01934 427130.